To see a rat in your dream, signifies feelings of doubts, greed, guilt, unworthiness and envy. You are keeping something to yourself that is eating you up inside. Or you have done something that you are not proud of. Alternatively, a rat denotes repulsion, decay, dirtiness, and even death. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat. Are you feeling betrayed?
In particular, to see a black rat, represents deceit and covert activities. If you see a white rat in your dream, then it means that you will receive help from an unexpected source.
· A rat signifies Doubts, greed, guilt, unworthiness and envy
· Eating you up inside, proud of
· Repulsion, dacay, dirtiness, death
· If there are a other rat, you feeling betrayed
· Black rat: deceit and covert activities
· White rat: it mean you want help
When the whistle blew the boys took some new drugs through a needle.
They tried a nightmare, because it would be cool, and also exciting.
He got quit scared. He saw his friend die, and the world got grey and dead. It went from summer to winter.
We think, it is about addicts, if it is possible to die from not getting drugs.
The writer says: Don't start on drugs cause it is all most impossible to stop.
Made by: Andreas B, O-gee, Benedikte and Wexø.
1. What did the boys normaily do when the whistle blew?
''When it whistle it is gone''
2. Why did they agree to try a nightmare?
''Because they want to have the excitement and thrills''.
3. What did the narrator feel and see during the nightmare?
''He is feeling bad, scared and afraid''
4. What happened to Len?
''He is dead''.
5. Have a class discussion to decide what the story is really about:
a. Drug addicts having a cure at a clinic, or
b. A science fiction tale of the future.
''It is a mix''
6. What does the writer want to say with the story?
''Drugs and nightmare are stupid"
Sebastian, Emma, Mads, Sofie.
© 2017 ryeengelsk